Monday, February 18, 2008

hajimemashite: a memo

Imagining having guests in our
beautifully decorated home/house.
Conversation will reveal my
occupancy of this residence.
Then, as if an inevitable
fall, disclosure of a relationship
between you and myself
will cause the interrogator/guest
to smile, then, to wonder.
This wonder, such wonder,
is only of one thing.

The world functions as one
big, giant, intricate
pyramid scheme in my
eyes. I don't want to
get involved in what it means
to live, in living, because
then I would be a
participant, incorporating
more, coercing by influence
an acceptance of that
which gave me no original
choice, what will give
them no choice, the
acceptance of equality as an
idea; translation; that
we can fully and truly
communicate all that is
not loss.


nancy romero 2.15.08

No comments: